Welcome to PMCH - Parkview Medical College & Hospital
Bangladesh is rapidly becoming a role model for different aspect of health care development among developing countries. It is not possible for a government alone to develop health manpower to cater the increasingly complex, diverse and expensive public health care needs of a developing country like Bangladesh. In addition to Government Medical Colleges, Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are performing very significant role in producing skilled medical health professionals and providing specialized health care facilities at reasonable cost to ailing people of the country. To develop a new Medical College, location is a significant factor.
Sylhet is considered as Religious Capital of Bangladesh as well as a favored tourist attractive from national and international perspective. It is blessed with good communication by road, train and air from the capital city Dhaka and from all over the country. In addition to its natural beauty & religious background, Sylhet has over the years transformed itself to an "Education City" with many prestigious public and private Colleges and universities. Parkview Medical College & Hospital - PMCH is one of the leading Private Medical College in Bangladesh.
- On-campus class suspended Notice from 22-01-2022 to 06-02-2022. (Date : 22 Jan, 2022)
- BOOK LIST and MASTER CLASS ROUTINE of Phase-01 (Date : 01 Nov, 2021)
- Booklist for 1st year MBBS Course (Date : 31 Jul, 2021)
- MBBS কোর্সে ২য় ধাপে ভর্তি আবেদনের ভিত্তিতে নির্বাচিত শিক্ষার্থীদের তালিকা। (Date : 03 Jul, 2021)
- বিদেশী শিক্ষার্থীদের কোয়ারেন্টাইন সংক্রান্ত স্বাস্থ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ের নির্দেশনা (Date : 24 Jun, 2021)